GUIDELINES FOR FILLING OFFLINE ADMISSION FORM UG/PG/PHD COURSES
- Go to download section of www.quickadmissionhub.com – Download the ‘QAH Application Form’ and Respective University Admission form.
- Then candidate must submit the forms along with the required documents.
- The student can send the hard copy filled admission form to academic counsellor or by registered post/courier in the quick admission hub address mentioned in university portal.
- If by any reason student is not able to visit office and submit the forms and documents, then he/she can mail scan copies of his/her self-attested documents at email@example.com.
- If any candidate doesn’t have time to fill the admission form in that case candidate skip offline admission procedure and can opt for Online Admission Procedure and directly on quick admission hub websites “Apply Online’.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM UG/PG/PHD COURSES
- Candidates applying online are required to apply through the Admissions 2023 Portal on the official home page of QUICK ADMISSION HUB Website www.quickadmissionhub.com
- Candidates appearing in their final examinations can also apply provisionally.
- Application fee is to be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card ready with you before applying.
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid e-mail ID before applying.
- After registration, proceed to fill the online application. The application shall be rejected if the eligibility conditions are not fulfilled.
- Registration/Enrolment number will be given to the student by the University after verifying of all necessary documents provided by the candidate.
- Students will be issued an Identity Card online/offline if university will provide otherwise candidate receive the admission confirmation call from QUICK ADMISSION HUB admission counsellor.
- Student will get Hall Ticket fifteen days before the examination and shall be dispatched to the respective examination centres by the University.
ANY DISPUTE / LEGAL JURISDICTION
- Any dispute arising in any matter including admission, lesson, contact programme, examination, fees or any other disputes, will be subjected to JURISDICTION OF FARIDABAD COURT only.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION
- All necessary steps are being taken by the University to intimate the students about essential information. However, the students are advised to keep in regular contact with their respective Admission Counsellor for all information. The QUICK ADMISSION HUB will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
- Fees once paid shall neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any other payment
- The candidates are advised to pay any fees in the form of cash/Online /DD in the favour of QUICK ADMISSION HUB.